Our Membership is inclusive of all Industry Sectors:
Click the Membership Category below that best defines your business:
- Regular - Stairbuilders that assemble, fabricate, or install Stairs and/or Railings
- Associate - Stair Part/Material Suppliers that manufacture, distribute, or supply component materials specific to Stairs or Railing including hardware and lumber.
- Allied - Authorized Dealer Lumber Yards** and Mfgr Representatives of a SMA Associate Member. **not engaged in stairbuilding and/or railing installation
- Ancillary - Producers/Suppliers of ancillary products, such as, paint, adhesives, screws, nails, tools, machinery, software,or general business services, e.g. accounting, insurance, web development, etc.
- Governmental - Governmental Members of the International Code Council
- Design Professionals - Architects, Engineers (Available Soon)
where applicable must be paid in full with application. Regular and associate members dues are assessed based upon the company's current annualized stair industry related sales at the time of application or renewal. Other categories are a flat rate or free with limited benefits
Bundle Memberships for Regular and Associate Members -
allow you to provide additional employees of your company access to valuable SMA resources in the members section of the website, including useful tools, certification programs, etc. as controlled by the primary contact/administrator of your SMA membership bundle.
Membership applications are typically reviewed for approval within one or two business days. You will receive an automatic notice that your submission was received. You will also receive notice upon approval of your application.