The Stairbuilders and Manufacturers Association Governance Committee is seeking candidates for nomination to join the Board of Directors. Make a positive impact in the stair industry! Thoughtfully nominate yourself or a respected peer as a candidate for election.
More information about the responsibilities and expectations of a director can be found below. Please place your nomination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 15, 2022. We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: The SMA Board of Directors consists of nine members, each elected to 3-year terms. Divided into three classes, a new class is elected each year by the members of the SMA. The directors meet regularly by teleconference and hold several face-to-face meetings each year.
The 2022-2023 SMA Board of Directors are:
- Dale Reutter, Fitts Industries (President) *
- Terrie Stokes, Crown Heritage (Vice President)
- Bob King, King and Company (Secretary) *
- Chris Adams, Florida Stairworks and Carpentry *
- John Wonderly, John Wonderly Architectural Woodworking
- Boyd Winkler, House of Forgings
- Keith Fleming, Helix Handrails
- Renda Barr, SRG Stairs
- Catie Hope, Loudoun Stairs